A Winner ♥ Beth At Mossberry Cottage ♥





Hope everyone is having a great day.
Here's a little pink collage I photographed
a few years ago. A vintage deep blue milk of magnesia
bottle filled with fresh flowers and wrapped with
hand painted ribbon. ♥

I would like to thank everyone that has visited with me during the
Grow Your Blog party. I still have so many of you to visit!
Ok, lets get to the good stuff!

Who is the winner of my party giveaway!!

It is.....

Beth
at
Mossberry Cottage


Beth, I'll get in touch with you soon
for a mailing address.


Sweet Southern Hugs
Queen of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie


^^^^^^^^^^^^

LINKwithlove

All Content [text and images] is owned by Stephanie Suzanne/Queen Of Dreamsz
  unless otherwise noted and everything is protected by US Copyright laws. 
 ♥ ♥♥♥ ♥
Please provide a link back to my blog should you want to share my images
 on Pinterest or Facebook.

 Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

oh that is darling Stephanie (:)