Small Art Quilts ♥



Hi there, Hope you are having a good week so far.
I thought I'd share a ♥ peek ♥ at my
three little art quilties that I've made.
The theme is buttons.
They are only 4 x 6 inches which is perfect for me since 
I love making small-ish creations.

They've been received by the host, Sandie.
If you haven't visited her blog yet you really should.
She's a super nice lady and talented too.
I'll share the full view of them and the ones that 
I receive for the trade as soon as I receive them.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit!

Sweet Southern Hugs

Queen Of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

** *** **
"How did it get so late so soon?
Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
Dr. Seuss
** *** **

Photograph Copyright
Stephanie Suzanne
Queen Of Dreamsz

9 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

Well, I have seen them up close and personal...they are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so proud of you:):) You did a great job!! Just a few more days .. then your new ones will be heading in your direction. Hugs

KatyDidStitches said...

Just adorable, Steph! I love the way you've attached the buttons...with floss and unusual stitch patterns. Hmmm...may have to swipe that idea!

Kathy

Beverly said...

This sounds like a great project. I love the one you shared.

I'm with you on liking small projects, too.

Claudia said...

Such a great idea. Sometimes the thought of a normal size quilt is too overwhelming! These are lovely.

xo
Claudia

Tribal Horse Designs said...

beautiful !!!!!! You have just inspired me to do something with buttons ....i love to visit !

T's Daily Treasures said...

4 x 6 sounds like a perfect size. For my first crazy quilt block at a fiber art meeting last year, we were given a large square and I felt overwhelmed since I don't really sew. I never finished it. I think if it had been smaller, I might have been able to see it through. No doubt yours and the the work of others are absolutely beautiful. Have a super Saturday. Tammy

LV said...

The little quilts are very pretty. It is people like you that makes the world a nicer place.

Gwendolyn said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your's here is charming and lovely. Love the peek you have shown us. Dr. Seuss has it so right!
Blessings~

Chrisy said...

Hello dear girl...I 'lost' you but now you're found! I also love tiny quilts and incorporating the buttons is a fine idea...I hope all is well in your world.