Crocheting A Tiny Sweater ♥


 Hi!

A few days ago I published a quote that basically said,
"Don't spend everyday trying to make money.
Take a day to pick which color of the 
Rainbow you would like to slide down.

So I have taken that advise seriously.
Last night I wrote a pattern for 
this Tiny Sweater.

Isn't she cute?
Measuring in at 2.5" shoulder to shoulder and a bit less than 3" long.
This Alpaca version was the first one I started with.
I saw several things that I needed to change plus
I needed to use a larger yarn so I could see my
stitches easier.


So here is the cotton/wool blend that I used. It's very easy to
work with and it has such cheerful colors.
In this version I changed the stitches in a few rounds.
 This yarn defines the stitches better
and makes it easier to see what I've done.

 It's worked from the neck down. After I got the
the area defined for the sleeves I did a few more
rounds of the body of the sweater and put in a stitch holder.

I found it much easier to crochet the sleeves without the the body in my way.
So when both sleeves were finished I went back and finished the body.


 Here's the Sweet Tiny Sweater all finished except for some embellishment.
I'll post it again when that is added.


So I guess I slid down the pink, lavender and green 
part of the Rainbow.


Thanks so much for visiting with me!
Sweet Southern Hugs

Queen Of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

**  ***  **

"Replace Fear Of The Unknown
With Curiosity"

**  ***  **

Photograph Copyrights
Stephanie Suzanne
Queen Of Dreamsz

17 comments:

Beverly said...

Wish I were tiny so I could wear that tiny sweater!!
We are a bit soggy here in PA....flooding all over the place! Please send sunshine!
Bev

Sandra Kaye said...

I so see a cute adorable art doll with some REALLY cute tiny sweaters on them. :):) Or teeny tiny bears. Just adorable Steph. Hugs Sandie

Barbara Jean said...

Oh so cute girl, and sooo tiny!!

blessings
barbara jean

lambs and ivy designs said...

That is the cutest little thing I have ever seen in my life!!! I love it and the colors are just perfect, perfect, perfect.

It is too funny that I am doing flowers for the same thing.

I must say I agree with Sandra, I would love to see bears with sweaters!

KatyDidStitches said...

Oh, my gosh...is this CUTE or WHAT?!!! Who is it for, Steph? A sweet little garden fairy?

Kathy

Claudia said...

this is simply adorable! what are the dimensions? too big for a dollhouse?

xo
Claudia

pinkkandy said...

It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
Kandy

Pat said...

I am so impressed with your hand work. I cannot imagine working so small. I have no experience with crochet, but I once knit a small bag using the thinnest knitting needles I have ever seen and my hands went numb!

Linda Pruitt said...

I don't crochet, but can appreciate your work! Love the color too!

Cindy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! Your tiny sweater is so precious! Love it! You live in a gorgeous part of the country - I love the Smokey Mtns. I'm your latest follower!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

This is just precious! Keep sliding down that rainbow, and keep dreaming creatively! blessings,Kathleen

Sizzle and Zoom said...

Beautiful little sweaters. How do you do it?

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Yay Stephanie...this is completely adorable..I tink the Fairy World would love your beautiful creations..perfect for them!! So sweet and beautiful my friend!

and wow...I LOVE the new blog header and description too..beautiful makeover..It is so lovely to visit your magical realm again..hugs and massive sparkles my beautiful kindred sister!
Kiki

Holly Loves Art said...

Just absolutely adorable! You have so many talents and your SWEET to boot! Hope you're having a wonderful week.
Cheers!
Holly

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

That tiny sweater is just "too cute" Steph, looks like it should go on a tiny bear! Have a wonderful week! keep on kepin' on!! Hugs marilou

Plush Possum Studio said...

Stephanie, I just love the new looks to both your pretty blogs!!! Lovely work you're doing here. And I never know what I may find each time I come by.
Love the itty-bitty sweet sweater! I could see a swag of these, in holiday colors, each wearing a letter of the alphabet--spelling out each holiday's name.
They are too cute for words!
:)
Rose

Tribal Horse Designs said...

How cute Steph ! Dropping by for a visit . I love the new blog