Miss Morgan ~ My Studio Assistant ♥



If I'm in my favorite chair then Miss Morgan has her spot beside me. She likes to be completely covered.
I was standing at my table when out of the corner of my eye I knew something was different.
She woke up after a hard day of work. {giggle}

Definitely a kodak nikon moment!

Have a pleasant day.

Sweet Southern Hugs
Stephanie Suzanne

*   *   *

"Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog.
Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh!
There's so little hope for advancement."
Snoopy


Photo Copyright
Stephanie Suzanne

8 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Miss Morgan is a sweetie! And your studio space is amazing! I am such a novice crocheter but I keep plugging away and am inspired by folks like you who hook up such beautiful creations. Have a wonderful day! Tammy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stephanie,
Well here I am!! I am following you on your new blog!! It is a pleasure to...
I just adore Miss Morgan. i do miss our sweet Savanna so.....

Hugs,
Deb

Elaine Biss Designs said...

Oh Miss Morgan! You are too cute!! I am sure she brings you lots of joy!

Love and Joy!!
Elaine

Carol............. said...

That's just a fun picture! Yes, she looks pooped out after helping you all day! LOL

Sandra Kaye said...

Don't ya just love our studio babies. They never fail to bring a smile to our faces.:):):) ---hugs-- Sandie

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Hi Miss Morgan, Your are too cute for words, we have 2 of your long distance relatives living with is, Miss Roxy and Miss Ruby! Ten years old and camera shy right now! Maybe next time! Hugs and Smoochies with Sparkles ! Marilou, Miss Roxy and Miss Ruby!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Miss Morgan is just adorable! She looks right at home. I think she would have fun with Miss Hailey Ann (our boxer)! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Chrislyn said...

She is soooo precious. Great picture.

Chrislyn
spiritdogstudios.typepad.com