Flying Heart Quilt progress...

NOTE....I messed up my linking for Pink Saturday, April 30 so please go here for the right post!

Hi, I hope the Bunny left everyone some delicious chocolate over the Easter weekend.
Thomas and I both found a chocolate bunny waiting for us!

I'm popping in to show the progress on my
Flying Heart mini quilt.

I've got everything fused down,
the mother of pearl buttons sewn on,
the entire applique outline stitched,
and
have started adding some stitching on the wings.

I've pinned on a piece of the torn edge binding
to show you what it looks like.

The binding is the same fabric as the heart.




I'm sharing my quilt with the Quilt Story blog.
To visit use this link to Fabric Tuesday.

Fresh Poppy Design


Here's my post about the storm that hit so many of us on Wednesday.
We did manage to get through to one of the
many people we are concerned about in Alabama.

Thanks so much for coming over for a visit!

Sweet Southern Hugs
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz





Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her,
 still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings.
Victor Hugo



Image Copyright
Queen of Dreamsz

9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I can't wait to see this when you are finished! This is really pretty!

xoxo

Plush Possum Studio said...

Your studio's so beautiful and the view's so spectacular, i tell ya, i just want to move right on in and set up for more fun!
You lucky, lucky lady, you!
;)
Rose

Annesphamily said...

Beautiful! I am anxious to see the results. Thanks for sharing and glad you had a terrific weekend. enjoy the week. Anne

Eleni said...

Hi Stephanie,

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me your lovely comment!! I wish I could see you more often:)

I love this mini quilt of yours!!! It's so romantic!!! I can't wait to see it finished:) I'll follow so I can catch up:-)
Hope you have a great day!!

xo
Eleni

Melissa S. said...

It's gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my bee blog as well.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Prettier and prettier!
Love your design!
Rose

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Hope you had a fantabulous Easter!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Kathleen From Eggs In My Pocket said...

This is just lovely! I love the crochet and buttons and how you put it all together with the cheery fabric. Just beautiful! blessings,Kathleen

Kathleen Grace said...

This is amazingly beautiful! I love the fabric you used for the heart, and everything abou this:>)