Vintage Applique Pattern for Sunbonnet Girls




download this pattern and add to your collection.

I really need to find the orginal file and rescan this at 300dpi. I believe this is only 150dpi because the text is a bit blurred....the text is also cracked with age. I think the pattern pieces are the focal point anyway and they should print out just fine.  Save the files and open in an editing program to print them. When I locate the original I'll rescan at 300dpi and let you know it's available.

I thought I'd throw in this link to A History of SunBonnet Sue for those that may not know about this design.

I hope you enjoy the pattern

Thanks so much for visiting with me today.
I treasure all of your kind comments.
Come back soon!

Sweet Southern Hugs

Queen of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

~*♥*~
“The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched. 
They must be felt with the heart.”
~ Helen Keller ~

No comments: