Transcend the Ordinary...


Click on Collage to see the Large view...

Here is another Collage I just completed.  
Transcend the Ordinary. 
Ascend to the Divine.
The Queen is made from at least 10 layers of elements that I've cut from my vintage image collection. I really like the way she turned out. I also created the stars and the hearts from sheet music and old handwritten letters.
-------------------------
♥ Treasure Your Physical Being as a vehicle that houses Your Soul.
Once you have the inner way the outer way will follow. ♥
~Wayne Dyer ~

-------------------------

I wish you a relaxing and warm day!
Thanks so much for coming over for a visit. :0)

Sweet Southern Hugs
Queen Of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

11 comments:

Tribal Horse Designs said...

That is a real interesting piece ! love it !

The Muse said...

OOooooo how delightful to find this awaiting me On a Sunday Morn!

It is so uplifting~I LOVE IT!!!!

Laurie Anne said...

Fabulous! You have quite the eye!xx

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Beautiful collage, Stephanie. You really put alot of work and effort into that one. GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Cindy said...

Wow! Loves it!!!!

Carol............. said...

Cool collage! Love it!

wibe said...

Hi Steph,
You are having fun with those collages all snugged up at home.
cs

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

What a fabulous artist you are.....I love this!

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Rosemary said...

That collage is very pretty!!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Nice to meet you.
Rosemary

Eggs In My Pocket / Yesteryear Embroideries said...

As always...I just love your creations..which makes me want to ask. With all of these lovely pieces...do you display them....do you frame them? I think they would be wonderful to see as a group! Keep up the creative work! blessings,Kathleen

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Steph, you are an inspiration...
Takes a long time to do one of these...I have done them before....lots of searching for images, elements, etc.
GREAT JOB once again.

PTW...look under my shoe last post and I have a small surprise for you.

Rose
http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/