Studio Lighting...More Progress!


Finally…a few pictures showing progress in the studio. It took me several weeks to decide between a sparkling chandelier or this very unique dual ceiling fan. Click on the pictures so you can see the closeup view. My warm nature and the cathedral ceiling finally told me I was gonna regret not having a ceiling fan…but I wanted something totally unique and I think I found it. :0) From the pull chains I'm going to hang some streamers of hand painted ribbons with some vintage crystal prisms attached. Cool with Bling!! The wall sconce light is located between the storage rooms off  the main studio. More to come soon..I will see a large amount of empty boxes leave the house tomorrow. YAY!! :0)

Have a wonderful day. I know I will because my Thomas is home!! :0)

♥ ♥ ♥
Live life like you mean it…Create Something!
 
Sweet Southern Hugs
Queen of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie
♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Cutie, OH---I know your are happy since Thomas is home... Yeah Rah...

Love your new lighting... You are really fixing your little home up just perfectly, aren't you???? LOVE it..

Hugs,
Betsy

Neabear said...

Those lights look great. I think you will appreciate the ceiling fans too. We don't have any in our house. We are thinking of installing some though to help circulate the air better. That way I will be more comfortable with these hot flashes I am getting. I get them a lot now.

ATTIC CLUTTER said...

HI Steph (:) Oh I love the lights and wood ceiling beautiful ~!!
The United Nations Summit in NYCity I am blogging about.. all the crazy leaders from around the world are there this week .. Like the Iranian leaders, etc..
its on the news (:)
hugs, Patty

Beverly said...

Great lighting, Steph!! Love the fans.

Autumn said...

OOOOWEEEE! I like the fans!!!!
I just love all that natural wood too!!!!
Happy weekend!!!!!

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Good choice! I think you will be so happy with your decision and they look great!

electricdunce said...

the lights and the fan are fabulous!

Karin