Starlight Theatre Presents…

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT


The Flying Squirrels!!

We stocked the platform feeder with peanuts and other goodies, got our popcorn and had a seat to watch these enchanting creatures glide in. They are around 3 to 5 inches tall and quick as lightning. They were gliding in from several directions...I think at one point I counted 8 of them but then again it could have been more..they move so quickly. They make such a cute little "singing" sound that's like an old fashioned telephone ringing!

8 comments:

electricdunce said...

Oh they are just too cute. thanks for 0posting the little devils...

Karin

gypsylulu said...

Ahhh, the simple pleasures of life..
if we just sit back and observe! lovely.
gypsy

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

how adorable! I live on one of the city park squares and love to sit and watch squirrels - but I don't think I've ever seen any flying ones!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Steph, I have NEVER seen a flying squirrel before. That is amazing. You got to see a movie without paying for it!!!! ha

How's life in the 'Burg????? Crowded this time of year I'm sure.
Hugs,
Betsy

The Muse said...

Isn't it just glorious that the country gives us 5 star entertainment!?
LOL

Beverly said...

How cute are they!!! And so very tiny.

Neabear said...

What entertainment you get at your place! Fun too I bet.

Tina- said...

how very neat!