A Cabin in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee...IS OURS!!!


Miss Morgan is lost in this big greatroom! She's looking at me as if to say, "Hey, it's cold in here, no furniture and where's my TUFFET to curl up in!!! She had a ball running through the rooms though.

We have finally found the cabin we've been hunting in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee. YAY!!! Now I get to shop in all those yummy shops in Gatlinburg!

This picture to the left is part of my future studio. It will be the holding area for all of my vintage fabric and much more. :0)
There will be floor to ceiling shelves in this room to hold the fabric and supplies.

And here is the main room of my studio....I can see a fire burning in the woodstove, can't you! The door that you see leads out to a wraparound porch with the BIG expansive views. :0) I cannot wait to get moved in and start deciding how it will be arranged. The next few months cannot arrive soon enough. :0)

Here is the greatroom, kitchen and dining area....I may utilize the dining area for a mini station for a pretty desk and my computer and place one of my old hoosier cabinets along with it.

I can put barstools at this bar if I want to sit there to eat.... otherwise wherever is just fine..I've been known to stand and eat..LOL Thomas is the same way...food is good wherever it's eaten..:0)

And I've got a Walk-in Pantry..I plan to take down the solid door and replace it with a fancy screen door and hang a sign above the entrance for "Provisions"








Since there are two levels of wrap around porches you can see this view from the lower level studio or from the greatroom.


When you look to the right of this view you see BIG mountain peaks..it's hard to see them in the photo above.



The side porch off the greatroom and also off the studio.



And here is the BIG VIEW...the pictures do not do it justice I can tell you that much. :0) It is a sight to behold.


This side of the house you drive up to...so I guess I'll call it the back because the viewside should be the FRONT, don't you think? Not that there isn't a pretty view from this side but it's not the wide open expanse like the other side.


Here is the SLIDESHOW that shows all of the pictures inside and out if you'd like to look..you will have to play through it once and start it again to catch everything..it's acting goofy..

Thanks for looking! And come back soon to visit me. :0)



Sweet Southern Hugs
Queen Of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

4 comments:

Bonne said...

Oh, you're such a spoiled brat now! hahahahaha!! FINALLY!! Room to organize those dratted crafts that keep multiplying. I can hardly wait until you can just park your butt there instead of doing the commuting thing. I don't know how you've been surviving in an apt. for this long. I guess being able to actually see the light at the end of the tunnel keeps you forging forward. I'm so thrilled that this has come to fruition!!! hugs, B

Queen of Dreamsz said...

B, That's "Miss Spoiled Brat" hehehe

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

that is jsut so awesome !!!!!!!

kim said...

OMG I am soooooooo envious! Your cabin is so beautiful. Tennessee is beautiful! My husband and I have always wanted a cabin in the mountains..completely breath taking!