Adorable Stuffed Felt Pumpkins…

© PatternBee.comThese have to be the sweetest little pumpkins around. The tutorial and pattern pieces for them are over at Pattern Bee's website. She has some adorable patterns and transfers to choose from.

I know that anyone that does hand embroidery has probably already been to Pattern Bee. :0) I just remembered these pumpkins from last year.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start....I know ours is with the stock market making history (again) except this time for a record gain of +936 !!! YAY!!! Now if we can just keep this momentum going to make up for the thousands of points it's lost over the past few weeks.

Sweet Southern Hugs
Queen Of Dreamsz & Miss Morgan the yorkie

2 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello there; thank you for stopping by my blog, I just love to meet new blog friend, I love your blog, and those pumpkins are so sweet looking. I have not been to Bee's but I am going to now. ha ha Have a great week. I bookmarked you in my favs.

Hugs;
Alaura

CC said...

I love your pumpkins and that sweet ribbon rose just above this..
You are most talented.